Wheat is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients that keep your mind and body healthy and vibrant. Taking a shot of juiced wheatgrass as part of your morning breakfast routine is considered a healthy way to start the day.
- Soaking and germinating wheat seeds.
- Prepare the wheat seeds for soaking.
- Soak the wheat seeds.
- Prepare the seed tray for planting.
- Plant the wheat seeds.
- Keep the seeds moist.
- Keep the grass in partial sunlight.
- Wait for the wheatgrass to “split.”
- Cut the wheatgrass above the root.
- Start the process again.
- Wash and rinse the wheatgrass
- Place the wheatgrass in a juicer.
- Enjoy a shot of wheatgrass.
As a suggestion, you can give a chance to Grain, a black and white film in the science fiction genre written and directed by Semih Kaplanoglu. Enjoy watching.